If you are unhappy with any aspect of your body, board-certified Chesterfield plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Kofkoff can help. Dr. Kofkoff offers a complete selection of cosmetic surgery options that can be used alone or in specific combinations to help produce a natural-looking and highly complementary aesthetic appearance. The best way to learn which cosmetic surgery procedures can help you reach your goals is through a one-on-one consultation with our experienced plastic surgeon.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery in St. Louis or surrounding areas of Missouri, please contact Richard L. Kofkoff, MD, PC online or by calling our Chesterfield office at (636) 532-1717 to schedule your initial consultation.
Body Contouring Treatments
Some of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures are those that address issues such as excess skin, stubborn fat deposits, and other concerns detracting from an ideal form. Solutions offered by Dr. Kofkoff to address these problems include:
- Liposuction – Dr. Kofkoff uses advanced liposuction techniques to address diet-and-exercise-resistant fat deposits throughout the body
- Tummy tuck – also known as abdominoplasty, tummy tuck surgery tightens and tones the midsection for optimal definition and increased core strength
- Arm lift – this procedure addresses loose and sagging skin in the upper arms to restore a firm and healthy appearance
- Body lift – a combination of body contouring techniques, a body lift is often ideal as a post-weight loss procedure to restore form and improve both beauty and function
In addition to these cosmetic body treatments, Dr. Kofkoff offers mommy makeover surgery – a procedure that combines body and breast surgeries to correct the aesthetic dissatisfaction that often follows pregnancy.
Cosmetic breast surgery is an ideal way for women to achieve a more balanced and complementary upper body appearance. Options offered by Dr. Kofkoff include:
- Breast augmentation – also known as breast enlargement, this procedure uses implants to produce desired symmetry, volume, shape, and size
- Breast lift – if sagging breast tissue is causing aesthetic issues, this procedure can be used to restore a lifted, firm, and naturally youthful bust
- Breast reduction – large and heavy breasts can interfere with physical activities and even cause severe pain. Breast reduction eliminates these issues while also bringing the chest into ideal proportions with the rest of the body
Dr. Kofkoff also offers male breast reduction for the treatment of gynecomastia.
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Surgery Procedure
Choosing the procedure or procedures that are best suited to produce desired results is not something that should be left up to just anyone. It is important to remember that while “cosmetic surgery” and “plastic surgery” are often used interchangeably, only a board-certified plastic surgeon should be trusted to perform complex surgical procedures.
Dr. Kofkoff is an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon who cares deeply about the safety and satisfaction of all of our patients. He welcomes an opportunity to meet with you and learn about your desires and to help you choose the cosmetic surgery procedures that will ensure you reach your goals.
To schedule your initial cosmetic surgery consultation at our Chesterfield office, please call (636) 532-1717 today.