During your St. Louis cosmetic surgery consultation with Dr. Kofkoff, you will be given the opportunity to ask as many questions as you'd like about your procedure, his experience and credentials, and our team. It is important for your comfort and confidence that you obtain answers to any questions you may have.
Dr. Kofkoff prides himself on his ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with his patients, and good communication is an important part of that relationship. Communication is the foundation for a successful experience.
The more familiar you become with Dr. Kofkoff, our team , and our office, the better you will understand our approach to cosmetic surgery in St. Louis . Our commitment to you starts with an informative and pleasant experience during your consultation.
Some important aspects of your consultation will include:
- Giving us a brief, but complete, overview of your medical history
- A brief physical examination focusing on your area(s) of concern
- A detailed review of your procedure by Dr. Kofkoff
- An opportunity to explain to Dr. Kofkoff what your goals and expectations are
- An opportunity to see before and after photos from previous patient procedures
- Development of a plan of action that is created by both you and Dr. Kofkoff
- The opportunity to obtain additional information and learn about our many financing options from Teresa Jones, our patient coordinator
In order to minimize your stress and feelings of anxiety, we postpone the taking of preoperative photographs until our second visit with you. At that time we will review your cosmetic surgery procedure and answer any additional questions you have thought of since our last meeting. You will also be given an informational packet that details pre- and post-operative instructions for you to follow.
Your Missouri cosmetic surgery consultation is the best opportunity for you to be sure that cosmetic surgery is the right choice for you. You are under no obligation to schedule your surgery at this time, and we will not place any form of pressure on you to do so. We want to ensure that you are completely comfortable with us, our office, and our treatment plan before committing yourself to such an important and exciting decision.
To learn more about Dr. Kofkoff, our team or any procedure you are considering, please contact our St. Louis cosmetic surgery office today to schedule your private consultation.